About the Documents Section
The purpose of the Documents section is to provide a way to upload files - specifically images - and to provide web links to files, documents and resources which may be useful to further explain those components included within the environment COSMOS has been applied to analyse.
The Document seciton does permit the uploading of files - however this is specifically limited to image files. Links can be be provided to external documents, photos or other files and documents.
Adding a Document
1) When no Documents exist, the following will be displayed. If items do exist, skip to Step 3 below.
2) Click 'Manage documents and files'
4) Here, enter a recognizable name and press 'Enter'. This will now create an item in the Responsive Model Canvas:
5) In the Project Navigation click the Document item to reveal more detail:
Enter a web address to provide more information regarding the item and click 'OK'. Also, should the Document be a image, click in the dotted-line box to browse your device and upload the file. The Document item can be either an image or a file - or both. The Responsive Model Canvas will update to include an arrow which, when clicking on it, will launch the destination in a new web browser window, whilst clicking on the image will open this in a new web-browser tab:
Reordering a Document
Removing a Document
1) In the Project Navigation click the Document to reveal more detail:
2) Click the red, trash can icon to delete the Document.